So I have been natural for almost 4 years now (no creames, chemicals, straighteners …nothing) and of course I became a hair product junkie, trying to find the perfect one for my curls.
But for my edges so far I have only tried the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges and the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Edge Control Hair Gel (ORS) – will review later
So, I went to the hair store and neither was available!…..So I had to try something else because believe me my edges needed to be laid!
So I picked up the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Edge Hair Gel ($8- 10 USD, 890 JMD) 100% made in Jamaica
Product Advertises That:
- Infused with Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- Long-Lasting Firm Hold
- Keeps Edges In Place
- Not Greasy
- The first ingredient is water
- Made in Jamaica
- Has Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Mixture is Light
- Smells Nice
- Long- Lasting Firm Hold? – It lasted only about 4- 5 hours on my hair
- If I use it with my EcoStyler Gel it cakes and forms a residue, so I had to wash the front of my hair out within 2 days of use.
Would I buy it again?
Have you tried this product? Leave your comment below and let me know how it worked for you!
lots of love,