Being a hair product junkie, I have constantly tried to find the “right” products. When I just started my hair journey, I decided to colour- treat AND add a keratin treatment while I was still transitioning which left my naturally curly hair dry, brittle, limp, and lifeless. (I have a 4B/C curl pattern mix)
I have actually been using this product and the Cantu line for about 2 years now and I absolutely love it. This is my go-to co-wash.
First of all, it’s very AFFORDABLE ($6-15USD, $800- 1500 JMD) – it does everything it advertises and it smells great!
Product Advertises That:
- Creamy Cleanser gently removes build up
- No mineral oil, sulfates or parabens
- Restores your real, authentic beauty
- Made with 100 percent pure shea butter
- Works as advertised
- Smells great
- Leaves hair feeling soft and moist
- Detangles hair
- Cleanses hair thoroughly
- Defines curls
- Frizz buster
- Doesn’t leave hair crunchy (I love this because my hair is shrink- mania)
- It finishes too quickly, haha…. can’t think of any cons
Would I buy it again?
Have you tried this product? Leave your comment below and let me know how it worked for you!
lots of love,