It was such a lovely day out
If you’re looking for a quiet getaway then a trip to the hills is definitely the ideal thing to do!
Recently my friends and I went on a little road trip to check out some spots on the island! It was such a lovely day out.
After about a 45 min drive (timing from Papine area) we first stopped by Cafe Blue in Irish Town . Now, Cafe Blue has THE BEST (in my opinion) coffee ever. They really are the home of Jamaica’s finest gourmet coffee drinks.
My favourite is the Blueccino!
The carrot cake with cream cheese topping is also divine. The texture of the cake was soft but not overbearingly mushy.
My friends tried the white chocolate cheesecake with a hot beverage.
Overall it was worth the drive out to the hills and the view of course, was amazing:
I think it’s a great idea for a mini trip – few hours, clear your mind with the clean, crisp air and the gourmet Jamaican coffee. I give CB a sure ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Have you visited this Cafe Blue location in Jamaica? Let me know what you think!
lots of love,
I never leave my house without feeling and smelling like a woman:
These are my Top 5:
- Fantasy by Britney Spears
- Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- Perry Ellis by Perry Ellis for Women
- Baby Touch by Burberry
What’s your signature scent?
Have you tried these products? Leave your comment below and let me know how it worked for you!
lots of love,
I REALLY HATED this product the first time I tried it . I had to re-wash my hair immediately! It made my hair so coarse and dry and I washed it all out.
I bought it because I watched several YouTube reviews about the product being good for wash & go and for braid – outs…. completely the opposite for me! I didn’t even get to the braid- out part before this product dried out my hair. I was unable to detangle with my fingers and I even tried with a comb. The only remedy was to re-wash my hair.
The second time around, it left my hair feeling sticky, DRY, weighed down, hard and crunchy which is disgusting and I had to re-wash my hair again along with a deep conditioning treatment.
It runs about 16- 20 USD ( 1500- 2500 JMD) depending on where you buy it.
Product Advertises That:
- Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse perfect for loose wavy to tightly curled natural textures
- Simple “Wash and Wear” styles are easily achieved
- Infused with Olive Oil and Vitamin B Complex
- Nourishes hair while providing added moisture and shine
- Smells really good
- Doesn’t Flake
- It says it has Olive Oil on the label, but it’s not listed in the ingredients
- Leaves hair very dry – no moisturizer can save it, you just have to wash it out
- Not as moisturizing as the product claims
- Makes hair frizz
Would I buy it again?
- Won’t be trying the product again.
Have you tried this product? Leave your comment below and let me know how it worked for you!
lots of love,