So I actually discovered this line of products when I travelled the U.K. recently and I AM IN LOVE.
I have tried so many skincare regimes and this actually really works for me and the best thing is it is CHEAP! (In the U.K. I found these products in Superdrug and Poundland)
- The Pure Tea Tree Oil I usually apply 1-2 drops on a small piece of cotton wool and apply to my face at nights before I use my moisturizer.
- The Daily Wipes I use as a make – up remover or just when I want a quick cleanse (the peppermint tingle is really great)
- The Cleansing Facial Scrub I use daily and it is truly suitable for all skin types. I have sensitive skin so this was very important to me. My face didn’t strip or dry out after I use it.
- The Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strip ( with skin calming witch hazel) – does everything it advertises on the box: Instantly lifts out dirt, oil and grease Removes black heads, unclogs and tightens pores. You leave it on for about 15- 20 minutes and then peel it off.
- The Mask, I have used both the Mud Mask and the one pictured (Purifying Peel Off Mask) and I have been very satisfied. Just like the nose strip, you leave it on for about 15- 20 minutes and then peel it off.
- I have not seen this product available anywhere else but in the U.K., I have researched and researched and have had no luck!
Would I buy it again?
Have you tried these products? Leave your comment below and let me know how it worked for you!