Did you know that “I AM” is the greatest statement you can use to describe yourself?
Let’s go….. HI! *waves*
I AM Dayna
I AM a Daughter of the King
I AM a daughter
I AM a sister
I AM an aunt
I AM a Dentist
I AM great
I AM intelligent
I AM beautiful
I AM brave
I AM worthy
I AM strong
I AM successful
I AM able
As 2017 is coming to an end I can’t help but ask myself a few questions during my self- reflection:
1. What excuses am I making that’s preventing me from walking into my purpose / calling ?
2. Am I making God the centre of it all?
3. How am I connected to my creator?
4. Am I surrounding myself with the right people?
5. What can and should I be doing to activate my full potential?
One thing I definitely learned this year is that is very important to stay in my lane. You see dear ones, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
I have also learned:
1. That I should not be afraid to ask for help and accept it graciously.
2. It is okay to be super successful
3. It is powerful to be a woman, oh hey Proverbs 31 woman!
4. It is okay to fail and learn from the mistakes I have made good and bad.
With humility and gratitude, we should all aim to be inspired by our own purpose so as to inspire others.
I challenge you to discover your “ I AM”. Your I AM makes you who you are and I would like to think that makes you unique!
So stay in your lane and put death to comparison whilst remembering God is the creator of all and He is always good!
lots of love,